Friday, June 27, 2014

❤︎ 20 Days Until THRIVE + NA Crush Tourney Craziness ❤︎

Ok, before we jump into the nitty gritty that is yesterday's match, let's take a moment to swoon over this little poster for Lily and Lo's upcoming book, Thrive.


Ok.  Now.  About yesterday (well, actually, just a few minutes ago from this post).  Holy smokes!  If you haven't been paying much attention to the NA Crush Tourney, yesterday's match with Loren and Dane was pretty intense!  I mean, talk about a close competition!  These two were definitely battling it out to the finish and Loren was sure holding his own!  How very unlike Lo, and I must say, I am very impressed with his super dedicated fans!!!  You guys are the ABSOLUTE BEST FANS EVERRRRRRRR!!!  Lo and Dane were 50/50 for most of the day and I swear I was sweating bullets trying to get everyone to vote!  The polls were still open past midnight and when I checked at about 12:26 AM EST, the result showed 51/49 in favor of Lo.


I'm not sure exactly what will happen at this point.  I guess we wait and find out the actual results when NA Alley posts them.  Whatever the outcome may be, YOU GUYS ARE TRULY AWESOME and I couldn't ask to be with a better group of avid fans!!

In case you missed it, there were a couple of videos circulating yesterday and the day before that have recently materialized on YouTube.  One is the very first ever book trailer for Addicted to You, and the other is a longer video trying to showcase Lo for the NA Crush Tourney.

I've embedded both videos below and you can also find them on the right hand side of the blog if you decide to come back later and watch them again.

MEET LOREN HALE:


ADDICTED TO YOU - BOOK TRAILER:

No comments:

Post a Comment