Friday, October 9, 2015

LONG WAY DOWN HAS A RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!  You guys!!!!!!  The end is near and I'm a big blubbering mess!  Krista and Becca just announced the release date for Long Way Down, the penultimate book in the Addicted series (you'll see why I say penultimate further down this post).


LONG WAY DOWN IS COMING NOVEMBER 20th, 2015!!!!

I wish I was more prepared for this (the announcement and the series coming to an end!)  As you can see, I have seriously been slacking on posting updates on this blog :(  My work and life has been eating up most, if not all, of my free time so I haven't been able to take a break and just blog for a bit.  Since I don't have anything created for this announcement, I am sharing this gorgeous graphic by Jae, my love.  She does such an amazing job with these edits and graphics!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/addictedseriesfans/permalink/1700918856808084/

If you're a member of the Fizzle Force group on FB, you'll notice that this is the banner that Jae made for the group.


http://kbritchie.com/2/post/2015/10/long-way-down-release-date-announcement.html


You can also check out the first teaser quote released for Long Way Down by clicking HERE.

I'm so excited and nervous all at once!  I can't wait to read this book and get more Raisy, but I'm also so afraid of reaching the end!  I know I'll be one big ball of emotions and I'm already preparing for the (best) worst book hangover of my life!


But wait....

I'm a bit late on some other news...

Did you know that Krista & Becca are also writing an epilogue book!? 

YES.  Yes, they are.

Behold.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26148181-some-kind-of-perfect

Some Kind of Perfect is the very final book in the Addicted series.  It is going to be released after Long Way Down and will tie up the entire series to give it a sense of closure.  This is going to be a full length novel told in many POVs.  Now, you don't have to read it.  But I highly recommend not skipping it if you've followed the Addicted series from beginning to end.

You can read more about this epilogue book at Krista & Becca's blog.  They'll give you a breakdown of what it's about and answer some questions.

This series has taken me on one hell of a journey and I've met so many wonderful people (Krista & Becca included) through my love for these books!  I hope to keep posting Addicted related stuff long after the series ends.  After all, we still have the Like Us series to look forward to!!



No comments:

Post a Comment