Saturday, November 23, 2013

Review: Addicted to You by Krista & Becca Ritchie

Addicted to You (Addicted, #1)Addicted to You by Krista & Becca Ritchie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Wow. Ok. So.

description

Where to start...this book pulled me in from the very beginning. I mean, talk about some damaged people. This is the most effed up relationship/situation I've ever read. I've never been addicted to anything...my body just rejects anything that's "not right." I mean, I can never have too much alcoholic beverage because I puke my guts out and then pass out. And I've even tried smoking for 3 months, but it just wouldn't stick. I couldn't hack it...I couldn't get addicted to it. So, to read about these MC where one's addicted to booze and the other to sex and they're using each other and enabling each other's addiction...I mean...wow...I was hooked. They were just a big disaster waiting to happen; a ticking time bomb.

My emotions went for a rollercoaster ride throughout the book. One minute I was laughing my ass off, then next I was thoroughly depressed.

description


description

I love Lil and Lo. They are just meant for each other in every single way. They understand each other, they've been there for each other, and they have all that history and chemistry. They have that unconditional love for one another and it's going to break my heart to pieces if they don't end up together in the end and get their HEA. I could not stop reading this book!! I couldn't even put it down for 2 seconds to do anything at all today.

description

I had to find out what's going to happen next. Anytime I was interrupted, I swear I wanted to hurt someone.

description

Great story! I'm addicted. I'm off to read the next book in the series and can't wait till the next book comes out!

description

For My Review of Ricochet (Addicted #1.5)
For My Review of Addicted for Now (Addicted #2)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment