Monday, November 6, 2017

Review: Lovers Like Us (Like Us, #2)

Lovers Like Us (Like Us, #2)Lovers Like Us by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was so engrossed in this book that I didn't realize when I turned the last page that I had reached the end of the story.

nooo

I hate it when that happens.

So, I love how this book starts right where we left off in Damaged Like Us. I love how the issues that were left hanging from Damaged Like Us and from the beginning of Lovers Like Us were resolved by the end of the book. I love the depth of each character that Krista Ritchie and Becca Ritchie creates; they seem like "real" people and it's what makes them so relatable and what makes me want more. Krista and Becca are seriously the only authors I know who give us that "more." Each character's traits and personality, the way they speak, the way they act, and every little thing that makes them who they are...I can't help but wonder how in the world these authors keep track and not get confused. Krista and Becca are wonder twins for sure.

Their writing is phenomenal. I'm not only interested in the main characters but the side characters as well. I loved getting more of Jane and Moffy's siblings. And Sulli too! I loved getting to know more about the bodyguards. I loved the friendship and family bonds. I just love so much about this book! I can't wait till the next book in the series is out!!

My review of Damaged Like Us
My review of Alphas Like Us


------- Initial Reaction: Mar 16, 2014 -------

I can't. I mean. OMG.

description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment