Tuesday, April 29, 2014

® ☮ ♕ ♔ Dreams Do Come True! ♔ ♕ ☮ ®

What's that you say? You want more Coballoway and Raisy? Well, do we have some good news for you!!! Krista & Becca have decided to EXTEND the Calloway Sisters series.


Yep, that's right! Go ahead and pinch yourself, I promise you're not dreaming :D  *screams*  I'm so happy I could die right now!


So...

Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3) is Rose & Connor's book and the tentative release date is Fall 2014.

Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4) is Ryke & Daisy's book and will be straddling the 2014 / 2015 line (it all depends on how quickly the twins can get to it after Fuel the Fire).

You can read more about their BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on their blog.  The books aren't up in Goodreads yet, but I'll have the links up for them here as soon as they've been added to the series on GR.

And here, I was starting to get super emotional that the series is nearing it's end with Addicted After All.  This news is almost overwhelming for me.  Gah!!!

Next, we will see the new covers for the Addicted series (Addicted to You, Ricochet, Addicted for Now, Thrive, and Addicted After All).  Krista & Becca will be revealing the new covers in May.  Since Thrive isn't going to be released until June 27th, the cover that you see on Thrive now will be changing.


Then soon, they'll be sharing the news about the new series, Like Us, that's due to come out in 2015.  I can't wait for them to share what that's all about!!!

There's just no way I'm ever forgetting this series


No comments:

Post a Comment