Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fizzle Force Buttons and New T-Shirts!

Hello Fizzle Force and all you lovely people visiting the Addicted Series Fan Page!  I am so excited I can hardly contain it!  I actually really wanted to post this news yesterday, but decided to wait till today to do it.

My super smart and very awesome friend Siiri from Little Pieces of Imagination, came up with yet another creative idea and I'm sharing it with you all!  As you may have read in my previous post, she and I put our heads together and came up with a button to show our love and excitement for the new fandom name, Fizzle Force.

Weeeeeeeell, she went a little further and made MORE buttons that you could grab and use and pimp out on your blog or however you wish to show your Fizzle Force pride!  They are way too cute and come in a variety of colors to choose from!  How flippin awesome is that!?  If you look at the right hand side of this blog, you will see I am proudly pimping out my Fizzle Force button :)  If you'd like to see the different colors and want one for yourself, click HERE

The other news that I want to share is equally exciting!!!!  In fact, I am fangirling like crazy over it right now.

I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM!!!!!!!!!
Krista & Becca released their designs for the new t-shirts for each of the Addicted Series couple!!!

https://www.facebook.com/KBRitchie/photos/a.158097847723818.1073741828.158094631057473/279016808965254/?type=1&theater

Pretty amazing right!?  Want one?  Get them HERE at the new Fizzle Force Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment