Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Review: Wherever You Are (Bad Reputation Duet, #2)

Wherever You Are (Bad Reputation Duet, #2)Wherever You Are by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

❤️ An ARC was provided by the authors. ❤️

ftf quote for WG
tin can comms heart
Oh my goodness. This was such an amazing experience to anticipate what’s going to happen next even though I already know what’s gonna happen, only this time I get to see it from Willow and Garrison’s POV.

I loooooove all the BFF Daisy and Willow moments, and also the Calloway sisters and Willow moments! My heart expands tenfold after reading those scenes!!!

I love the moments with Garrison and Lo. I’m over the moon at how happy Garrison is around Moffy and I live for the moments with Garrison, Lo, Ryke, and Connor. Garrison's character growth throughout this book is just phenomenal. I was full on bawling my eyes out and laughing hysterically at some scenes. I’m amazed at how much this book is like all my dreams coming true.

As I said before in my review of Whatever It Takes, it may be because I’m biased and have loved and wanted Willow and Garrison’s story from the start, but I honestly love this duet!! It's a look back at all their moments from the Addicted and Calloway Sisters series from their POV and I could not stop smiling at how precious they are together. Their intimate moments are so intense and tender that I feel like I’m intruding in such precious moments between them. All the scenes that I wanted to see from their POV are here and I couldn’t be happier!

You can read this duet without having read the Addicted Series or Calloway Sisters series beforehand; BUT, I would highly suggest reading the Addicted Series and Calloway Sisters series first if you want the full experience. You would appreciate Willow and Garrison's story a lot more if you have the history of how it all began and knowledge on all the side characters present in the story. There’s just way too much history there and if you don’t have it all, I don't think it would mean as much.

This duet has everything I ever wanted from Willow and Garrison's story. Every moment that I wanted to see in their POV is here and it makes me so happy that I want to keep re-reading it and staying in their world for a bit longer.

Quick note: if you’ve read the web series and loved it, you’ll be happy to know that Parts 3 and 4 made it into Wherever You Are. This one picks up right where Whatever It Takes left off.


------- INITIAL REACTION - July 22, 2019 -------

Two books! Two books of Willow and Garrison's romance!! It doesn't get any better than this.

happy tears


My Review of Whatever It Takes

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment