Saturday, May 10, 2014

Fangirling for Addicted Series: Q&A with K&B - PART III

Here is more of the Q&A Session with Krista & Becca Ritchie from the Fangirling for Addicted Series page on Goodreads.

I've taken Amy's compilation of the Q&As (Part III) and posted them below for you!


Q&A WITH K&B: PART III

Q-
Who is your all time favorite book boyfriend?

A-
All time fav is so hard... we change all the time. We also read a ton of Young Adult books, and I think my fav would have to be from a YA book: Noah Shaw (Mara Dyer trilogy)... this guy is all kinds of sexy, and he has a very unsteady relationship with his parents.

I asked Krista and she said Kaidan Rowe from the Sweet Evil trilogy. He is just swoony. Seriously, his scenes in that book push the boundaries of YA! And he's British :)
****************************************** 
Q-
Ps thank you both so much for the q&a!!! I LOVE your series!! It's my all time favorite. Ryke is forever my #1 book bf <3

A-
Team Ryke! Even though it's hard to pick a favorite guy out of our characters, I'm so partial to him! I try to sneak in extra scenes with him here and there :) Krista does that with Connor too :D
****************************************** 
Q-
Do you girls have a boyfriend?

What are your top five favorite reads (romance genre)?

Lastly (no promises), do you have any future plans to visit Australia?

A-
There's no limit on questions, is there? Ask away! ;)

We currently are both single :) No boyfriends right now.

Top 5 favorite reads for romance...some of these are going to be Romance YA, since we're so partial to young adult, even though we do read a variety of things.

Krista: The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly, Anna & the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Easy by Tammara Webber, Just Listen by Sarah Dessen, Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins --> (Krista said to me, "PNR, does this count as romance?")

My answers are kinda going to mirror Krista's... somewhat. We just love some of the same books :) Me: Easy by Tammara Webber, Anna and the French Kiss, The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller, The Sign of Love series by Mia Sheridan, and I'm cheating like Krista and picking Dark Star by Bethany Frenette <---- PNR alert!

We talk about "what if we get invited to an Australian signing event?" all the time :) We'd love to one day go and meet you! We've never been to Australia so it'd be double the fun :D
****************************************** 
Q-
I felt a connection and deep understanding of how Lily and Lo felt as addicts. I know it's fiction but it felt real, did you do research on these addictions beforehand, especially Lilys which is brought up less in everyday addictions?

A-
We did an immense amount of research before we even started writing the book -- and especially for female sex addiction. Becca and I always said that if we could do right by the addictions and not romanticize them in any way, then we'd be completely satisfied with Addicted to You. So we're always so happy when readers tell us that it felt real to them. So THANK YOU!! *hugs*
****************************************** 
Q-
Since it is almost Mother's Day...let's address the mom theme runs through this series-


A-
Krista and I talk about the parents all the time, and I think you can make a case that the dads have their own flaws too, just as the moms do. I'm gonna put the rest in the spoiler tag bc my response turned out to be lonngggg :D

******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment