Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fangirling for Addicted Series: Q&A with K&B - PART V

In case you missed it, the ladies at the Fangirling for Addicted Series page on Goodreads hosted a Q&A session with Krista & Becca Ritchie from May 7 - 10.

Amy's fantastic organization made it easy to follow the Q&As.  She compiled all the questions and answers into 5 separate parts.  You will find compilation #5 below, as well as the links for Parts 1 - 4.  Enjoy!!


Q&A WITH K&B: PART V

Q-
Do you guys keep your deleted scenes? Would you ever release any of them like a DVD special feature?

A-
Krista - We keep very few of the scenes we delete. If we delete something, it's usually because we're taking the story in a different direction and it just doesn't fit anymore. The few that we do keep are more of "unneeded" scenes that we felt didn't have to be included in that particular book but maybe could be used in a future book of the series. If they never get used, we may release them as bonus material in the future when the series is close to an end :))

Becca - I'm replying to Krista... and to Perla... because I just wanna say that I think there will be a time where I go crazy and have to write scenes that we wanted in the "prequel" that we're no longer publishing (Side Note: this run-on sentence is fueled by Red Bull.) So bonus material is likely to happen. Especially since we've already done one in Ryke's POV... and that was 13 pages long :) We've done it once, so it's more likely we'll do it again!
******************************************
Q-
My question is for Connor-

Connor, I love you. *fangirling* I was wondering if you could teach my husband how to do that sexy lap dance you did for Rose? I'm a willing participant for you to use as a demo to show my husband how it's done. Love, ~Foxy

A-
We redirected your question to Connor :) And this was the statement he gave us:

Connor: "I can teach someone my talent, but it will never be the same. You can't replicate genius."

It should also be noted that Rose slapped his arm for the narcissistic comment.
******************************************
Q-
I've been thinking about your shortened name...KB. I'm going to guess take a wild guess why you picked that over BK. Is it because when ever we hear the word BK we think of Burger King?

A-
You're the first person to guess this right!! Yep, It's because of Burger King. Krista actually wrote a whole post about it when we first published A2Y, and it's hilarious. If you haven't read it you should check it out: Collaborative Writing. Whose Name Comes First?  Although now the punchline of the post is kinda already out of the bag, maybe it's not as funny. I still love it though ;)
******************************************
Q-
What's your daily routine? do you write in the morning? how many hours do you write?

A-
It varies during different months and how close we are to a deadline, but we try to write around 6-10 hours a day. Usually at night. For some reason, neither of us can really write before 3pm lol. I think it's because we wrote a lot in college, and we'd always been in class until around 3. Now it's kind of habit.
******************************************

Q & A with K&B: Part I
Q & A with K&B: Part II
Q & A with K&B: Part III
Q & A with K&B: Part IV  

That's it!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment