Thursday, July 10, 2014

NA Crush Tourney 2014: Round 6!


Ok addicts and potential addicts!  Loren needs your help! Today, July 10th, is Round 6 and Loren's second match in the NA Crush Tourney 2014!  He's going up against Ridge from Maybe Someday (Colleen Hoover).  I am re-stating my case on why you should vote for Loren Hale. 

If you haven't met Loren (or Lo, as he prefers to be called) yet, you are definitely missing out on some vicious hotness!  He is the epitome of a book boyfriend.  He's affectionate, funny (who doesn't love a man who can make her laugh?), caring, lovable, loyal, and gorgeous (think Calvin Klein underwear model gorgeous!).
 "On an attractiveness scale, he ranges right between a lead singer from a rock band you'd like to fuck and a runway model for Burberry and Calvin Klein."
"I sweep his features. Light brown hair, short on either side, full on top.  Decently toned body hidden beneath a pair of faded Dockers and a black crew-neck tee.  Cheekbones that cut like ice and eyes like liquid scotch.  Loren Hale is an alcoholic beverage and he doesn't even know it.  All six-foot-two of him fills the doorway."
And boy, do I ever want to get drunk off of him!  He's completely dedicated to the people he loves and he's got the patience of a monk!  He waited six long years for the love of his life, never once taking advantage of her and her sex addiction, all the while perfecting his skills so that he can please her and fulfill her every need.  Oh, and did I mention he loves his woman unconditionally?  Yep.  His undying love is what has me so captivated and enthralled! 



Here's a quick little video introducing Lo and Lily from the Addicted Series by Krista & Becca Ritchie

 
Plus, he's got skills that can satisfy a sex addict.
"I glance at Lo. The way he watches me with rapt attention sets my whole body aflame.  I just want him on me.  In me.  Dear God.  'More,' I tell him."
"His closeness still makes my heart flutter like I've never been touched by him before."
"He's filling my every single need.  He's taking care of me.  Only Lo can satisfy every part of my all-consuming soul.  He is truly my everything."
"'Just so you know,' he whispers, 'I'd love nothing more than to fill you again.  I'd do it a million times a day if I could.'"
"And then he thrusts and holds inside of me.  I buck and cry and claw at his back.  My whole body pulsing, my heart thrumming--I am his."
"He pumps, and his amber eyes stay on mine, driving in and out.  In and out.  Deeper and deeper.  I am lost to his scotch-colored irises.  To the way he stares into me.  No one has ever looked at me like this.
      Everything bursts.
      I'm flying into the most blissfull feeling in the world.
      I never want to come down."
Christ almighty!  Is it hot in here or is it just me?  *fans self*  If he's enough to fully satisfy a sex addict...goodness me!  Only one thought comes to mind...


*ahem* another round of Loren Hale, please?  It's on me.


Oh, Lo, how do I love thee?  Let me count the ways.  A 20 year old college student at University of Pennsylvania, heir to massive fortune, deep, and emotional.  Bad boy in a sense that he's been living a lie, pretending to be in a relationship for 3 years with his childhood best friend, and hiding his alcohol addiction from his family.  But he's also quite possibly the hottest geek you've ever met!  
"I cannot stop staring.  His abs are ripped.  Six-pack definition.  He was muscular before, but they were not sharp like that.  His lean muscles curve and even have that sexy dip by his waist, as though leading my way to his cock."
Good Lord, have mercy!


He loves comics, goes to Comic Con and even dresses up as his favorite X-Men mutant, Hellion.  He’s not so perfect that he seems fake. He is as real as they get! He's such a deeply flawed character who will go to the ends of the earth for his girl.  He even makes the most difficult decision to better himself for the woman he loves.  
"I love you, but I want to love you enough that I never choose alcohol over you.  Not even for a moment.  I want to be someone you deserve.  Who helps you rather than enables you, and I can't begin to do that until I get help for myself."
If that's still not enough to convince you, tune in to this video about Lo.


His striking good looks is sure to catch your eye, and when you meet him, you will think he's the biggest asshole you've ever met.  He's sarcastic and his mouth tends to get him in trouble.  But get to know him better and he will surely steal your heart!!
"Our I love yous encompass years of heartache, of hurt, of laughter and pain.  And every time we say the words, I feel the rush of our childhood.  I couldn't imagine ever losing that."

GET ADDICTED TO LOREN HALE!
GRAB HIS....ER....THIS BUTTON! 
Addicted Series Fan Page

VOTE FOR LOREN HALE HERE!

In case you haven't read any of these books and are interested in what the series is about, here are the links to Goodreads:

Thrive (Coming July 18th)
Addicted After All (Coming Fall 2014)

I am addicted and the only remedy is MORE LOREN HALE!

*Feel free to grab and share any of the photos and videos contained in this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment