Monday, August 25, 2014

Atlanta Author Occasion: Krista & Becca's First Author Signing Event!

This past weekend has been a blast and will go down in history as one of the best weekends everrrrrr!  If you haven't heard, Krista & Becca attended their very first author signing event in their hometown, Atlanta, Georgia!!

The Atlanta Author Occasion was held at the Loews Hotel in Midtown Atlanta on Saturday, August 23rd 2014.  Here is a picture of Krista & Becca's booth

Photo taken by +K.B. Ritchie 
Photo taken by +Gina Ritchie 

Meeting Krista & Becca was pretty surreal!  They are just as cool as they are in their videos and even more beautiful, laid back, and super nice in person!  They were giving away some pretty sweet swag: bookmarks, pens, koozies, and if you have a book with the old cover, you also get an awesome Fizz Life t-shirt!


I was fortunate enough to be able to catch them before the signing to take some pictures.  My baby girl was even more excited to meet them than I was!

I couldn't miss the opportunity to get this photo taken for +Ate Lanie, from Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, Inc., who is my partner-in-crime in the Addicted Series Facebook Group
Just look at these beauties!!!  And they say they're not photogenic!
And one more for our dear friend, Siiri, from Little Pieces of Imagination!

I think I did pretty well at keeping my composure and holding back my excitement.  I was calm and collected on the outside, when really, I wanted to do this


At least, I don't recall doing that...

Here are some more pictures taken from the event.
with fellow addicts Emily J and Krystal P
Line for Group B
with Krystal P and Emily J

After the event, we had dinner with the girls.  Krista & Becca had a surprise flower crown for everyone at the dinner.
Fizzle Force unite!

They even made one for my little girl!


My precious...

Have more pictures from the event that you'd like to share?  Give us the link in the comments below!  I love to hear from other fans like myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment