Wednesday, August 27, 2014

More from the Atlanta Author Occasion

I completely forgot to include this in my previous post!  I blame it on being starstruck this past weekend.  My mind is only now starting to find it's way back home.

Our darling duo made a small video clip at the Atlanta author signing dedicated to everyone who couldn't make it there to meet them.

Check it out!




If you can't see the embedded post above, click on THIS LINK.

They are such sweethearts!!!

One of the girls from Fizzle Force (Krystal P) used that video and compiled some of the pictures from the event and put together this little video:


That event was just so much fun!  If they tour again anywhere near my home, you can bet I'll be there!

Here's a little LiLo moment for you, just because I've got LiLo on my mind lately.

"Our love is rare. It’s one I can’t abandon, even if I tried. When she screams, an identical one rips through me. When she cries, my world rains with grief. When she loves, I truly, truly fly."


No comments:

Post a Comment