Saturday, March 29, 2014

AMAZON #1 BEST SELLER: HOTHOUSE FLOWER

So, I was unfortunate enough to be sick on Hothouse Flower release day and I couldn't stay up to read along with everyone else, for the life of me! :(  I'm still trying to catch up on my reading and I'm almost done. But, I thought I'd pause a moment and just spread the news that Hothouse Flower is still an Amazon #1 Best Seller in Women's Fiction Action & Adventure, and New Adult & College. I was so excited about it that I've taken a couple of screenshots just to prove it! :D




So, if you still haven't read it or if you're on the fence about it, I URGE you to go ahead and read it!!!  I swear you will love it!!!  And you can read up on what to expect from Hothouse Flower at Krista & Becca's Blog.

Today, March 29th, is also their 23rd Birthday.  So, stop by their Twitter or Facebook page and wish them Happy Birthday!! :D


Love, Peace, & Chicken Grease!


No comments:

Post a Comment