Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hothouse Flower Still Making Waves


So it's been a couple of days now since Hothouse Flower was released and it's still holding the #1 position in Amazon's Best Seller for Women's Fiction: Action & Adventure.  So friggin awesome!  I've finally finished reading it and there are no words to express how much I abso-friggin-lutely loved it!  I'm still trying to figure out how to write my review without rambling on and fangirling too much.  No matter what I do, every draft ends up the same way.  I should have it up tonight, if not, then definitely tomorrow. 

Oh, and in case you missed it, there's one more day left in this Hothouse Flower Release Giveaway!

I just love seeing that #1 Best Seller ribbon next to Hothouse Flower. Oh, and look what's listed right underneath it!


No comments:

Post a Comment