Saturday, March 8, 2014

More Questions Asked: SCANDALOUS!!

Posting these late. There are some pretty naughty questions asked tonight!
http://kbmritchie.tumblr.com/

Ryke and Daisy, they just work!  I don't care what anyone says, I ship them!  They're meant for each other dammit!
See, they're perfect for each other!


Let's hope for lots of special kisses please?!
People should eat out more often

The million dollar question that no one wants to ask and everyone wants the answer to!  Kudos to the person who was brave enough to ask it!  WOotWOot!
Good God, look at the size of that thing!



My perfect Lo...
Vladimir Ivanov as Loren Hale...look at the tenderness in his eyes.  I picture this is the way he looks at Lily

 I can picture Chris Pine as Ryke Meadows. He's so damn hot!

Sorry, no spoilers tonight


I'm so glad for the change in Kiss the Sky.  I couldn't picture the story any other way.  The change also gave more Daisy and Ryke together time and I wouldn't want to change that for the world!

One of the first Hothouse Flower teasers released by Krista & Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment